In American English this game is called Tic Tac Toe, in British English this game is called noughts and crosses, or Xs and Os.
We called this game Tik Tak Tok Toe. Just pronounce it! Incredible, fantastic, wonderful, great, bright! Right? We also like it. This is the most modern way to call this game now, isn’t it?
You probably already know how to play Tik Tak Tok Toe (Tic Tac Toe). It's a really simple game, right? That's what most people think. But if you really wrap your brain around it, you'll discover that Tic Tac Toe isn't quite as simple as you think!
Tic Tac Toe (along with a lot of other games) involves looking ahead and trying to figure out what the person playing against you might do next.
If you forget the rules, don’t worry it’s very simple, we will remind you!
• The application is completely optimized to enjoy Tik Tak Tok Toe game
• You can play Tic Tac Toe with friends - 2 players game (multiplayer)
• You can play with computer or artificial intelligence or AI or CPU (you can call it as you wish)
• 4 different game levels (game difficulties) ( easy / medium / hard / impossible)
• You can play offline
• Wonderful relaxing design of Tik Tak Tok Toe game
• Convenient user experience
• Low app memory size. (~3 MB)
RULES OF TIC TAC TOE :
1. Tik Tak Tok Toe is played on a grid that's 3 squares by 3 squares.
2. You are X, your friend (or the computer in this case) is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
3. The first player to get 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner.
4. When all 9 squares are full, the game is over. If no player has 3 marks in a row, the game ends in a tie.
HOW CAN I WIN AT TIC TAC TOE ?
To beat the computer (or at least tie), you need to make use of a little bit of strategy. Strategy means figuring out what you need to do to win.
Part of your strategy is trying to figure out how to get three Xs in a row. The other part is trying to figure out how to stop the computer from getting three Os in a row.
After you put an X in a square, you start looking ahead. Where's the best place for your next X ? You look at the empty squares and decide which ones are good choices—which ones might let you make three Xs in a row.
You also have to watch where the computer puts its O. That could change what you do next. If the computer gets two Os in a row, you have to put your next X in the last empty square in that row, or the computer will win. You are forced to play in a particular square or lose the game.
If you always pay attention and look ahead, you'll never lose a game of Tic Tac Toe. You may not win, but at least you'll tie.
Maybe you find it useless or maybe you find it is an excellent way to spend your time, but it's definitely worth a try!
Do not miss your chance and try this experience with Tik Tak Tok Toe, it’s even Free!