Feel the next level of chess games with our app. Realistic 3D graphics and gameplay make immerse yourself into the tactical battle between dark side and light. Use logic and smart strategies to challenge your friends or Artificial Intelligence bot and become a real Chess Master!
✅ High-quality graphics
✅ Adjust comfortable camera options
✅ 3D and 2D board variants;
✅ Play vs friends or AI
✅ Piece movement hints
✅ Different AI difficulty levels
Please read following tips if you new in world of chess
Chess Pieces Movements:
- The pawn moves to one grid cell forward or two cells at the first move of this figure. Beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king able to pace one square in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen is free to move in every directions.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Game Situations:
- Check - position in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces.
- Checkmate- is an attack on the King that you or your opponent can't escape.
- Stalemate(Draw) - position in which one player is unable to move, but their king is not being attacked.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in chess:
- Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
- En-passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
We always ready for help. Please don't hesitate to contact us for support or share your feedback-that helps improve our game. Thank you!
We are in social networks:
✏ Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/freepda.games
✏ Twitter: www.twitter.com/free_pda
✏ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDV08R2EROQ13bP0hfJ12g